Frontegg is a developer platform that enables product-led-growth through a customer-facing user-management interface embedded seamlessly within any product.
Frontegg is a developer platform that enables self-service, security and enterprise-capabilities through a rich user-management interface, freeing up creativity and differentiation.
Frontegg's platform doesn’t just provide you with Authentication & SSO via an embeddable login-box, but a full Admin Portal serving as the Settings area for your users.
The Admin Portal allows your users to control every aspect of their accounts: manage users & teams, define and assign roles & permissions, get visibility through audit logs, subscribe to webhooks and much more.
Frontegg’s interfaces are embedded as a UI layer within your app and becomes a customer-facing management interface for your end-users, both on the personal and workspace levels. Frontegg also powers-up your backend through rich SDKs supported in various languages and frameworks.
- Frontegg's Authentication layer is acustomer-facing layer that allows your end-users to gain full control over their account usage, and includes,
- Team management: invite and manage team members, assign roles and permissions, create user profiles and more.
- Audit logs: empower users with full visibility over their account activity.
- Webhooks: allow customers to subscribe to webhook notifications
- API token generation: allow customers to generate and manage API tokens
- Frontegg's Admin Portal layer:
- Login box: use Frontegg's embeddable login box to let your users authenticate quickly, hassle free.
- Enterprise Single-Sign-On (SSO): add SSO to integrate with enterprise IdPs using protocols such as SAML and OIDC.
- Social Single-Sign-On (SSO): add social login SSO to remove barriers for easy login, to allow your users to maintain one identity.
- Multi Factor Authentication: add another layer of security for your users by allowing them to login using advanced MFA methods.
- Advanced security measures: power up your login with advanced security features such as Captcha, Account lockout, new device recognition, and more.
Pricing: Starts at $499/m